“What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?” —
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.” —
The best part of "Bruce Almighty"
- Evan Baxter: Oh, there we go. Sorry about that. In other news the Prime Minister of Sweden visited Washington today and my tiny little nipples went to France.
- Director: What'd he just say? Check the prompter.
- Technician: The prompter's fine.
- Director: Evan, READ THE COPY. Please. The copy's good. Just read it.
- Evan Baxter: The White House reception committee greeted the Prime Ribroast Minister and... I do the cha-cha like a sissy girl. I lik-a do da cha-cha. I'm sorry we seem to be having some technical difficulties. In other news
- [breaks wind]
- Evan Baxter: Ohhhh. My apologies. Bulla blah, bulla blabity bulla bla
- [rapid unitelligible gibberish]
- Evan Baxter: Blabity blab bulla blah
- [explosive gibberish]
- Evan Baxter: [continues for 35 seconds]
- [vaguely Chinese]
- Evan Baxter: Kaa kaa poo poo. PEE PEE
- [nervous laugh]
“Sometimes someone has to walk out of your life, for someone better to walk in.” —